What Ingredients are in Cogniblast?
• Magnesium BHB. This natural ketone enhances the brain's ability to use fats for energy allowing the mitochondria or the cells energy factory to increase ATP output (cellular energy) by 10 times.
• Centrophenoxine. Centrophenoxine, also known as meclofenoxate or Lucidril, is a nootropic that has proven itself for over five decades of research?) to improve memory and learning, help with anti-aging and neuro protection, and improve mood and motivation.
Benefits of Centrophenoxine
Enhances Choline Action. Centrophenoxine delivers or enhances the action of choline, and choline is the precursor of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, strongly associated with many aspects of cognitive function. Its cholinergic capability makes it an efficient and effective nootropic on its own and a powerful potentiator when used in combination with other nootropics.
Enhances Memory and Learning. Centrophenoxine has been shown to enhance the formation, storage, and retrieval of memories. Furthermore, it may increase the speed in learning a new task. It has been shown to increase synaptic plasticity, which in turn may enhance fluid intelligence or the ability to solve problems without prior knowledge. Centrophenoxine has also been shown to act as an effective antioxidant and neuroprotectant, reversing the destructive effects of toxins and free radicals in the brain and effectively slowing cognitive decline.
Anti-Aging and Neuroprotective Properties. Centrophenoxine has been shown to increase the lifespan of rats up to 50%. Research shows that centrophenoxine is an aggressive free radical scavenger and powerful antioxidant that protects the brain from age-related deterioration, flushes out toxins, and repairs damaged cells.
Particularly notable is centrophenoxine’s ability to repair the cellular damage done by the oxidation of fat in cell membranes, which is strongly associated with neurodegeneration and other age-related disorders.
Centrophenoxine has also been shown to reduce the accumulation of lipofuscin (age pigment) that accumulates progressively in neurons and other cells. Lipofuscin build-up is believed to be related to aging and is associated with many age-related disorders, including Alzheimer’s disease.
Centrophenoxine is believed to halt and perhaps even reverse the cellular potassium buildup associated with age-related cognitive decline.
Centrophenoxine has also been shown to reduce or even eliminate the buildup of lipofuscin, a waste material present in aging cells. Lipofuscin buildup is typically found in the cells of the liver, kidney, heart muscle, and retina, as well as in nerve and ganglion cells. Because lipofuscin buildup is strongly associated with many age-related disorders, centrophenoxine’s ability to reduce or eliminate this buildup makes it an invaluable anti-aging tool.
Improves Mood and Motivation. Animal studies suggest that centrophenoxine has a measurable anti-anxiety effect. Some users report that it improves both mood and motivation, acting as a mild but noticeable anti-depressant.
• DMAE. DMAE is a compound that many people believe can positively affect mood, enhance memory, and improve brain function. It’s also thought to have benefits for aging skin. It may be helpful for ADHD, Alzheimer’s, Dementia and depression.
DMAE is naturally produced in the body, and is also found in fatty fish, such as salmon, sardines, and anchovies.
It is thought to work by increasing production of acetylcholine (Ach), a neurotransmitter that’s crucial for helping nerve cells send signals. Ach helps regulate many functions controlled by the brain, including REM sleep, muscle contractions, and pain responses.
DMAE may also help prevent the buildup of a substance called beta-amyloid in the brain. Too much beta-amyloid has been linked to age-related decline and memory loss.
• Ginkgo Biloba. Ginkgo Biloba is widely known for its properties as a "brain herb." Researchers have confirmed that Ginkgo Biloba is a significant factor in enhancing cognitive functioning.
The flavonoids in Ginkgo Biloba are potent antioxidants, which neutralize damaging particles found in the body that are called free radicals. These free radicals increase in number when the body is exposed to environmental toxins and are dangerous because they can contribute to cell and DNA mutation, which leads to a number of serious diseases and medical conditions.
Terpenoids benefit the body by improving the flow of blood by improving the dilation of blood vessels and reducing the stickiness of platelets in the blood. Because of its ability to improve oxygen uptake into the brain, it has been found to improve mental alertness and memory.
• Bacopa. Bacopa monnieri is an herb that’s been used by India’s Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Also known as brahmi and water hyssop, bacopa is widely recognized for its memory-enhancing, anti-inflammatory, pain-reducing, and sedative effects. Today, it is mostly used as a nootropic, particularly by individuals with memory difficulties.
Bacopa is backed by clinical studies showing enhancement of memory, attention, mood, and other aspects of cognition in both young and older adults, as well as improved brain function in Alzheimer’s patients. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects that protect the brain and interacts with serotonin (5-HTP) receptors, a neurotransmitter known to play a role in mood and other cognitive processes.
Bacopa also helps to maintain healthy brain performance. It helps in strengthening the mind and maintaining alertness and freshness. It helps to maintain healthy learning and memory recall, as well as on blood circulation, the functions of the liver, lungs and kidneys. It may help to combat daily life regular and normal levels of stress, improve reflexes and increase psychological and physical coordination.
Bacopa is a nervine tonic that may support healthy brain functioning, promote health of mind and concentration. It helps to maintain intellect and spiritual consciousness. It helps to maintain a healthy memory. It may help in cases of restlessness, confused and cloudy thoughts. Brahmi aids in maintaining healthy categorizing of information in the brain and the subsequent expression of said information.
• Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda and has been used in ancient remedies for over 3,000 years. Ashwagandha can improve nervous system functions, work as an anti-anxiety, improve cardiovascular health and improve brain function. It helps reduce stress and anxiety, improve brain functions and memory, improve nervous system function, boost immune system, and reduce cortisol levels.
• American Ginseng. American ginseng may improve mental function, increase short term memory, and enhance cognitive function and alertness. Furthermore, it is an adaptogen and a Qi tonic, providing energy, adaptability and heightened alertness, but it is NOT a stimulant. It is especially appreciated for its endurance increasing capacity. American Ginseng is a Qi tonic that benefits the metabolism, immune system, heart, digestion and brain. It also is known to help the body handle stress more effectively.
• Reishi Mushroom. Reishi is the mushroom of legend and has a history of use for over 4000 years. It is known to help intelligence, perspective, emotional and mental balance. It is known to balance the immune system, while enhancing the functions of the lungs, heart and liver and all their essential activities for long-term extended health.
• Lion's Mane. Lion’s Mane is known as a modern brain tonic. This mushroom fruiting body contains nerve growth factors and is believed to support brain plasticity and brain health. Studies have demonstrated that lion’s mane helps increase Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) levels, which protects us against degenerative brain diseases that contribute to memory loss. While lion’s mane is best known for improving memory and concentration, studies show it can reduce irritability and anxiety and help strengthen the immune system.
• Cordyceps Sinensis. Cordyceps mushroom is used to strengthen the body and mind at a fundamental level. Cultured Cordyceps is considered to be a “Jing” tonic in Chinese Medicine. Because it contains both “Yin and Yang” it can be used by anyone safely and over a long period of time. It is known as a life-reinforcing tonic, is said to build sexual and physical power, mental energy, and to support the immune system.
• Cordyceps Militaris. Cordyceps Militaris is recognized for its ability to support vitality, endurance, due to the naturally occurring compounds which enhance oxygen availability in the blood and thus increases oxygen to the brain. Cordyceps militaris is perfect for athletes looking for a clean source of energy that makes a positive impact on their performance. It is also known to help improve learning and memory.
• Royal Hojari Frankincense. Frankincense increases the number of dendritic segments and branching in the neuron cells of the hippocampus, causing more synaptic connections in that area and, therefore, improving learning and memory.
Frankincense is classified as an anti-inflammatory herb. Frankincense contains "sesquiterpenes", which help increase the amount of oxygen in the limbic system of the brain.
Sesquiterpenes are unique because they have the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier. Furthermore, frankincense may help to support cellular function due to its cytophylactic properties, which means that it facilitates the regeneration and oxygenation of cells, including brain and skin cells.
• Menthol crystals from Peppermint. The menthol stimulates the hippocampus area of the brain which controls mental clarity and memory. The odor triggers the brain to wake up and pay attention.
• Lemon Balm. Most lemon balm benefits are attributed to the way it interacts with GABA. GABA is a neurotransmitter that’s responsible for regulating excited neurons in the nervous system. GABA opens up easy communication between the nerves and the brain in mentally or physically stressful conditions. Rather than using a GABA supplement, lemon balm extract regulates a compound that blocks GABA known as GABA transaminase.
• Rhodiola. Rhodiola benefits include protecting the brain, promoting feelings of well being and supporting cellular health. It may help support healthy stress levels, promote cognitive function, support energy, promote cellular health, support feelings of well being, and promote nerve health.
• TeaCrine. TeaCrine is a patented form of the compound theacrine. It is an isolated purine alkaloid like caffeine and can provide many of the same benefits without the negative side effects some people may experience with stimulants. TeaCrine works by affecting both the dopaminergic and adenosinergic pathways in the body; in other words TeaCrine interacts with certain neurotransmitters to produce positive benefits. As the name implies, TeaCrine affects this system by increasing dopamine activity. More specifically, TeaCrine activates D1 and D2 dopamine receptors which increases dopaminergic signaling. It may increase energy and endurance, enhance motivation, decrease fatigue, improve focus, mood and cognition. It does not lead to the jitters, anxiety, or irritability like other stimulants. TeaCrine is not habit forming.
• Benfotiamine. One of the main causes of dementia is the lack of vitamin B1 in the brain. When this occurs the hippocampus starts to die. Benfotiamine is a synthetic version of B1 where it attaches a molecule to it to make it pass through the blood brain barrier much easier.