Dr. Amie Hornaman's Bedroom Fixxr
Elevated SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin) is detrimental to your health and well-being.
If you know you have elevated sex hormone binding globulin … and by elevated we mean if it is in the upper quadrant of the lab value range or over its high, and you have elevated SHBG… then it doesn’t matter how good your T3 levels are, how optimal your testosterone is and it doesn’t matter if you have enough estrogen on your labs.
If sex hormone binding globulin is high, it renders those beneficial hormones inactive in your body. That means no benefit for you. No metabolism, no strength, no energy, no brain function, no motivation, weight gain, and anxiety and depression.
You need T3, testosterone, and optimal levels of estrogen to function properly and to live your best life.
Bedroom Fixxr Highlights
- The two compounds in Bedroom Fixxr have been proven to lower SHBG levels over time which then provides the body with adequate T3, testosterone, and estrogen.
- Bedroom Fixxr "significantly reduced Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) by 9% at the 6-hour mark” according to one study.
Benefits of Tongkat Ali in addition to lowering SHBG include:
- improved insulin sensitivity
- increased testosterone secretion
- improved libido
- improved mood and improved cortisol
Directions for Use
Bedroom Fixxr can be taken in conjunction with anything from the Fixxr line including Hormone Fixxr
. Do not exceed 1200 mg of Tongkat Ali per day.